Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Calendar has been updated to include deadline times for everything and the Average Mileage for the Worker Bikes month dropped from 9000 miles to 4500 Miles per year.

·
Autobanmod
9,871 Posts
You are doing a very good job!
You are patiently explaining the new rules to the members while at the same time considering their inputs.
:thumb:

It's going to be a very entertaining contest and I'm looking forward to see some really good bikes.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are doing a very good job!
You are patiently explaining the new rules to the members while at the same time considering their inputs.
:thumb:

It's going to be a very entertaining contest and I'm looking forward to see some really good bikes.
I am still toying with the idea of Trying to make the Worker contest to include what many called Baggers but cannot quite figure out the wording as the other months except Custom are bound by Model given at birth (aka You bought a VRSCB you have to join the Month for that model, even if you painted the frame green) and since their IS no actual Proper HD REVO Powered Bagger it will defeat the "Separate But Equal" reasoning for doing the contest this way now. Maybe I will just have to assume that anyone with those miles are more likely to have a Tourer type set up anyways, although I have those miles and dont.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts