Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
MASTER VR TECH
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am calling Vr Master out! The Challange is a VR 30K Service on a '02-'03 Model. Name the place and time. You bring your own tools. We will see who is the best, and I may show you a thing or two.:spank: 6.5hrs is the time to beat. You can have one helper if needed. I don't. Let's settle this Big Guy!

Now for all of you that don't understand this challange. This is a duel between what most cosider the 2 Top VR Techs in the world. We are good Freinds, But I have been questioned by him in the past.:deal: Let's Rock and Roll Brotha, if you are up to it!

Think of it as a 1130cc Build Off!:chair:

I am waiting. Later Ski.

·
Registered
323 Posts
OH Boy! where's DMX, we better get him in on this too.

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
:coff:

·
MASTER VR TECH
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
VRODAJ said:
OH Boy! where's DMX, we better get him in on this too.
Yeah! This is betwen me and VRM but let's have a Top Tech Show Down. Kinda Like Iron Chef but not really. Who will prevail? Later Ski.

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
I'll volunteer my bike... I'm in Milwaukee where he lives... :cupcake:
(I need the free service) :laugh:

·
MASTER VR TECH
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He's Yellow! I think he will back out! I Challange anyone that is up for this. Later Ski.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Just my 2 cents

First one to solve the pos fuel gauge problem on the dx wins:D

rock and roll:box2

·
Registered
519 Posts
:blahblah:

·
Registered
378 Posts
SKIROD said:
I am calling Vr Master out! The Challange is a VR 30K Service on a '02-'03 Model. Name the place and time. You bring your own tools. We will see who is the best, and I may show you a thing or two.:spank: 6.5hrs is the time to beat. You can have one helper if needed. I don't. Let's settle this Big Guy!

Now for all of you that don't understand this challange. This is a duel between what most cosider the 2 Top VR Techs in the world. We are good Freinds, But I have been questioned by him in the past.:deal: Let's Rock and Roll Brotha, if you are up to it!

Think of it as a 1130cc Build Off!:chair:

I am waiting. Later Ski.
Somehow I have never considered speed of service, as making it the "best" service.

I realize that from a dealers perspective, it is all about production, not perfection. They are in a business and production is the name of the game. First order of business, get the bike in your shop, next order of business, get the bike out of your shop. It is all about profit, and I certainly understand and accept that. Many may do their own work and take twice the time you do, but they are not on the clock so their time is worth whatever they proclaim it to be.

Having said all the above, I suspect that you are an exceptional individual that may be the fastest, and the best, but they are the exception. Do you look for a orthopedic surgeon that is the fastest, or the best?

·
Sleep is over-rated
2,423 Posts
mines an 03 with approx 30k. and i will be at the rally this year with the bike. count me in

·
Jr. Lifetime Premium
357 Posts
Did DMX steal SkiRod's password? Are you going to be running radio spots? I spent way to much time reading that DMX thread!

·
fire up !
700 Posts
SKIROD said:
Now for all of you that don't understand this challange.
with all due respect SKI, no I'm sorry, i don't understand; only 26 minutes - see post #8 - after having challenged your good friend you're already calling that friend yellow and therefore challenge the rest of the world, wouldn't it be more professional to allow your good friend to respond first ? 26 minutes is a very narrow time frame IMHO :stilpoke: after all, your post title suggests you want to challenge a particular person, not just anyone right ? no offence meant, just my :2cents:

·
MASTER VR TECH
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Roadhog said:
with all due respect SKI, no I'm sorry, i don't understand; only 26 minutes - see post #8 - after having challenged your good friend you're already calling that friend yellow and therefore challenge the rest of the world, wouldn't it be more professional to allow your good friend to respond first ? 26 minutes is a very narrow time frame IMHO :stilpoke: after all, your post title suggests you want to challenge a particular person, not just anyone right ? no offence meant, just my :2cents:

Good Point. It is aimed at VRM. But I will take on all Techs. Later Ski.

·
Fear The Reaper
1,152 Posts
Let me sleep at a Holiday Inn Express and then I'll take ya.:stilpoke:

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
All right, Hell's Garage!!!! Let the wrenching begin! By the way, whats involved in a 30,000 mile service?

1 - 20 of 95 Posts