I FINALLY GOT BOOST!
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like a cheap CFR seat to me Link

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
i saw that too and wondered the same thing is says
This is a beautiful custom leather seat for a VROD made by High End Motorcycle Seats.

·
Ray Connor
1,785 Posts
Damn you Ryan. I really don't have money to spean on bike stuff right now....but I think I may pull the trigger on this tonight.

·
I FINALLY GOT BOOST!
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
vrodcustoms said:
Damn you Ryan. I really don't have money to spean on bike stuff right now....but I think I may pull the trigger on this tonight.
LOL sorry Ray! I know the feeling though. That is why I haven't bought those brakes for the Road King yet. I need to though so I can sell her and buy another V! :D

·
spit happens
5,534 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong,I thought these guys made the seats that CFR sold.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
vrodcustoms said:

Ray that sure looks like the cfr seat and now you can say you have ridden one to know what they feel like since you took the test ride on my bike.

Hell of a deal for sure.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Damn thats cheap, looks spot on too! Lucky bastards paid $300 for mine used.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
As it turns out it is a cfr seat. I spoke with highend today to try to find a way to get this seat back into production for the masses. They do no retail but they are going to see if they can do anything with the forum.

·
spit happens
5,534 Posts
Max,If you can persaude them to sell to thte forum at that price and it works with the sissy bar mount then,I might just rid of the Willi g.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Vinny said:
Max,If you can persaude them to sell to thte forum at that price and it works with the sissy bar mount then,I might just rid of the Willi g.
Vinny I'm sure that price was a close out price but I just spoke with Cary and he assured me he is going to continue with the seat with some changes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts