Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Merc
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question - are CFR Fuelers year specific? Will one from an 08 AW work for a 07 DX?

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
I think they are universal.

·
Merc
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
No prob...be sure to check out the settings thread to get an idea of things to try when you get it!

:ride:

·
Merc
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I got the fueler installed this weekend and my bike is definitely running much better but I have couple of questions. When the bike is running the green lights continuously go back and forth without stopping. I noted in the forums that others have said it cycles once and then just lights the first led. Is this an indication I have a problem? The documentation I got was just for installation and included nothing about troubleshooting.

From what I have been able to find here in the forum this is my understanding of the different modes:

Green - Cruise
Yellow - Acceleration
Red - Full Throttle
Green/Blue - idle & cruise combined (0) or separate (8)
Yellow/Blue - Accel turn on time - higher later
Red/Blue - Full Throttle on time - higher later

Is this correct? If so, how do I tweak the idle mixture? Or is it a compromise setting between modes 1 & 4?

Thanks!
Merc

BTW, forgot to add that the unit has connections for O2 sensors but being that its an 07 DX there are none. Leaving the harness unplugged does not seem to effect the tunability of the unit - can definitely feel the difference in settings.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts