Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have purchased a fuel controller on 8-18-08 from unique custom streetbikes it is a cfr controller I still have not received the box and was told by them that I would have this by the weekend have not been able to contact cfr or unique custom streetbikes on the phone or email just wondering if anyone else has had problems receiving products or even contacting either one of these companys. I know this is my first post and it seems like I am bitching just upset due to the fact that I purchased a used cfr pipe and need the controller to run it.
Dave

·
Registered Idiot
5,461 Posts
I bought through them, great price on CFR pipe but slow as hell and almost no customer service.
I did a pc3 from fuelmoto with mine, great service from them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought through them, great price on CFR pipe but slow as hell and almost no customer service.
I did a pc3 from fuelmoto with mine, great service from them.
I have found out that cfr has had customers complain about unique custom streetbikes, cfr is making it all right and shipping out a box for me should have it tommorrow.
Dave

·
Registered Idiot
5,461 Posts
CFR seems to to tke care of thier customers, glad to hear. Check some of the other threads about installing. Some of us have had trouble with the pipe slipping back. I reused my figure 8 clamp and mine is starting to move. So new clamp ($40) and some sort of high temp sealant seem to be in order. I have heard that the clamps are one time use, do not know how true that is. Other than that I like my CFR.
Good luck Ride Safe

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
installed the controller today and finaly got to run it hard man does this thing have alot of mid range, I also let a good friend ride to, he just couldnt belive how hard this thing pulls he also commented that harley really did a nice job on these bikes. and to put a positive finish to this post CFR has an awsome receptionist Tina and excellant customer service thank you CFR.
Dave

·
Registered
100 Posts
I bought My CFR set at unique custom streetbikes, but it took 1 month to arrive to me. Has poor costumer service and communication. BTW best price

·
Registered
34 Posts
I bought my CFR pipes and fueler from grcustoms,it only took 3weeks to get to australia.Good customer service.This is an opinion, not a promotion.

·
Registered
100 Posts
installed the controller today and finaly got to run it hard man does this thing have alot of mid range, I also let a good friend ride to, he just couldnt belive how hard this thing pulls he also commented that harley really did a nice job on these bikes. and to put a positive finish to this post CFR has an awsome receptionist Tina and excellant customer service thank you CFR.
Dave
I sent an e-mail to CFR because rubber lower hanger was broke, and TINA took care of me.
They sent a replacement on the next day.
They really take care of their costumers, AWESOME service.
BTW to prevent slip back of the SLip-on a read in this forum to plae another bolt after the rubber hanger and worked great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts