Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get together with old friends and new ones for an afternoon cruise this Thursday afternoon (Weather Permitting). Nothing formal, Just a nice cruise for a couple of hours.

We will stop for dinner and then hang out at Elm Park in Worcester, MA for some great music from a newly formed band made up of some of the best classic central MA musicians including the famous Tornado Alley Horns. One of the best brass horn sections in rock n' roll!

I do not have the time to organize this in my normal way, so I hope this gets seen by all my old friends and any new V-Rod owners in MA, RI, CT & NH.

Let's Meet at 3:00 at Harry's on Rt.9 in Westborough, MA. Located on Rt.9 westbound, just 2 miles west of I-495. The Mass Pike (I-90) & 495 intersection is just 1 mile south of the Rt.9 & I-495 intersection. So this is easy to get to from all points of New England!

Harry's is the one of the oldest restaurant and dairy bar's in central MA and has been an icon on Rt.9 for many decades. Open until the wee hours of morning and famous for their home cooked meals, fried clams and classic ice cream sundaes.

We will cruise the Wachusett reservoir area including the peak off Wachusett Mountain and some great back country roads with dinner along the way to be determined by the group. Then we will converge at Elm Park in Worcester, MA for music, friendship and showing off our rides to the hundreds of spectators that will be their that night.

I can be reached by text, or voice at 508-740-6024

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Non-stop-rider
889 Posts
I know :(. Sometime in the fall, I'd like to put together a little ride out around the Quabbin. Bub's BBQ is a great place for a bite to eat and get the crew together.

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump for tomorrow.

C'mon, you know who you are. Take the afternoon off and ride with us :angeldev:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts