Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys and gals I am itching to do another Central Florida Vrod ride!! The last one I did was a total success with 19 bikes total for the day.

This ride is going to be Saturday November 17 to Ozello and the famous Ozello Trail

We will meeting up at the 7-11 on the corner of 54 & US41 in Land O Lakes @ 9:00-9:30am

If you can make it post up!

So far we have:
jdr_ROD
smharris
Elrodonthevrod
streetdawg
williekimp1964
rckozma (+) friend
capngeo
the_flcowboy
turner1968
surquhar

maybe:
davetpilot
original owner

·
Registered
513 Posts
Right now the first week of Nov is out for me, I will be in Chicago. Thanksgiving is pretty messed up too, usually go to North Carolina. In between looks ok as of the moment.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay....let's narrow it down guys how about Saturday November 17

·
Sleep is over-rated
2,423 Posts
i kinda commited to an upgrade in raliegh that weekend but wont know for a couple of weeks yet. Ozello sounds good to me

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Luigit said:
i kinda commited to an upgrade in raliegh that weekend but wont know for a couple of weeks yet. Ozello sounds good to me
Well I am just trying to get honed it on a date...let's see what other responses we can get.

Ozello is a great ride and there is a fantastic place to eat lunch....always important!

·
Sleep is over-rated
2,423 Posts
yeah
pecks restaurant
we have friends that work there still
great food

·
Registered
513 Posts
If I am back from Chicago I am in. The weather should be a little more bearable in November too. Went riding Sunday evening and it was a little cool for once.

·
George
5,411 Posts
11/10 works for me... I'll be in Sorrysota that week

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Have to check schedule. I know I have a family wedding sometime around then, not sure on date.

Where do you plan on starting from, or meeting up with, etc.

·
George
5,411 Posts
rckozma said:
Cool, I might actually get to meet you this time.
C'mon down to KW!

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well we will go w/ Nov 17...we can meet up at the same spot as last year or change it to assist where most people are coming from.

·
Registered
513 Posts
capngeo said:
C'mon down to KW!
I wish it was that easy. I have 2 issues with that (well not really my issues) 1-the wife doesn't want anything to do with the bike and 2-the wife would give me hell if I disappeared for that long to have fun.

·
George
5,411 Posts
JDR_ROD said:
Well we will go w/ Nov 10...we can meet up at the same spot as last year or change it to assist where most people are coming from.
I'll be coming out of Sarasota..... Working the Fire Dept on the 9th, so I won't be of shift until 0800 on the 10th... Gotta have time to SSS, drive home, pick up the V, and ride to the meeting place. I don't want to hold everyone up, but I prob can't be there (depending on where "there" is) before noon.... too late?

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How about Saturday Nov 17th???

Noon would be waaaay to late capngeo.... Meet-up will probably be in Land O Lakes like last time.

·
Registered
249 Posts
If we could make the meet up around 9 to 9:30, I could make that. It's a long ride for me just to get to the meeting spot.

Also, the 3rd or the 17th would work better for me. Just throwing it out there.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
davetpilot said:
If we could make the meet up around 9 to 9:30, I could make that. It's a long ride for me just to get to the meeting spot.

Also, the 3rd or the 17th would work better for me. Just throwing it out there.
9:30 would not be a problem....So let's make it for the 17th, I am just trying to get as many people as possible.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bump

·
Registered
244 Posts
as long as uncle sam doesnt need me to work that day, count me in!!! last ride was so good that i dont want to miss this one!!!

1 - 20 of 263 Posts