Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Ironbutt
886 Posts
redbud said:
maybe around date for leesburg ralley 23-25
Yes, I agree. I will be attending the Leeburg Ralley 24-25th. Jim and I go way back and Brent,you and I met at the Plant City Bike fest on Sat. I am sure Mark (mjw) will be available then, he is always in the Leesburg area. Al (Elonthev-rod) lives in the Ocala area and will be attending the Leesburg ralley. That would probably work out the best for most of our Central Florida Members. Just keep us informed, that would be a ride.
Jason

· Ironbutt
886 Posts
mjw930 said:
I'm in, I think we should all converge on Leesburg Saturday afternoon to root Jim and Brent on. DR Vics is a good spot so long as Jason behaves ;) and a Sunday ride through the countryside sounds like a plan.

Mark
Behave, I will be on my best;), I won't beat-up on the food too much. I can't commit a time, but Sat night sounds like a plan, and definitly a ride on Sunday!!!

· Ironbutt
886 Posts
redbud said:
Sorry I haven't responded but my Mom is in the hospital back in WV. I will have to leave for WV. Friday morning so will not beable to make this meet. Sure am sorry but I have to get up there. So I am shutting up my house down here for the summer. Hope to see some of you all out and about this summer. Have a great time and keep rubber side down. see ya.
Sorry to hear about it, I hope everything goes OK and you ae able to retern to Fl. soon. Good LIck

· Ironbutt
886 Posts
Hey Mark or JIm, are we going to try and meet up for a Sunday ride?? Either through Montverde or Ocala National Forest?? I will be back up in Leesburg tomorrow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.