Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jimaroo and I were talking lately and wondered if the vrodders in Central FL area(tampabay, orlando, any one else for that matter) wanted to get together and maybe do an Ocala/Ocala Forest ride sometime soon?

With the weather being so nice what dates sounds good?

Maybe we can come up with something that most can make.

Brent

·
Registered
472 Posts
What he said.
I'm READY.

·
Ironbutt
886 Posts
redbud said:
maybe around date for leesburg ralley 23-25
Yes, I agree. I will be attending the Leeburg Ralley 24-25th. Jim and I go way back and Brent,you and I met at the Plant City Bike fest on Sat. I am sure Mark (mjw) will be available then, he is always in the Leesburg area. Al (Elonthev-rod) lives in the Ocala area and will be attending the Leesburg ralley. That would probably work out the best for most of our Central Florida Members. Just keep us informed, that would be a ride.
Jason

·
Premium Member
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I definitely plan on being at Leesburg on Sat (24th). Someone that knows Leesburg needs to pick a place and time to meet (restaurant, gas station at some crossroad?).

I was hoping to enter my bike in the bike show Sat. (I assume Jimaroo is also) so maybe a dinner type thing again.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Dead River Vic's is a nice restaurant/bar with outside seating and mabe a band. Its's right on 441 south of leesburg about 8 miles out. I can talk to them if this sounds like a place to meet.

·
Premium Member
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Redbud, that sounds fine by me..... pick a time and hope others show up.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I'm going to ride up to Leesburg early Saturday morning, probably with Brent, to enter the bike show. Bikes have to be there by around 9am and stay until 5pm Saturday. I'm spending the night at Mission Inn in Howey-in-the-Hills Saturday night - which I think is about 15 miles South of Leesburg.
So, I'm in for Saturday night anywhere, and maybe a ride on Sunday somewhere.

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
I'm in, I think we should all converge on Leesburg Saturday afternoon to root Jim and Brent on. DR Vics is a good spot so long as Jason behaves ;) and a Sunday ride through the countryside sounds like a plan.

Mark

·
Registered
984 Posts
how dose a first meet at 1:00 sat. afternoon at dead river vics sound. We could ride in together and meet back there later that night for dinner.

·
Ironbutt
886 Posts
mjw930 said:
I'm in, I think we should all converge on Leesburg Saturday afternoon to root Jim and Brent on. DR Vics is a good spot so long as Jason behaves ;) and a Sunday ride through the countryside sounds like a plan.

Mark
Behave, I will be on my best;), I won't beat-up on the food too much. I can't commit a time, but Sat night sounds like a plan, and definitly a ride on Sunday!!!

·
Registered
472 Posts
You boys meet and then come see Brent and I at the bike show. We'll be stranded there without transportation until 5 PM.
Probably walking around spending money.
Then we'll join up with ya'll for dinner and maybe a scoot on Sunday.
Anyone know the area up there to layout a nice ride?

·
Premium Member
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jim, maybe a couple of people will lend us their vrods while ours are in the show..... hehehehehehe

·
Registered
472 Posts
brent_walkoviak said:
Jim, maybe a couple of people will lend us their vrods while ours are in the show..... hehehehehehe
How far away does Kaz live?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Redbud

Redbud,
Sent you a PM.
Tks.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Sorry I haven't responded but my Mom is in the hospital back in WV. I will have to leave for WV. Friday morning so will not beable to make this meet. Sure am sorry but I have to get up there. So I am shutting up my house down here for the summer. Hope to see some of you all out and about this summer. Have a great time and keep rubber side down. see ya.

·
Ironbutt
886 Posts
redbud said:
Sorry I haven't responded but my Mom is in the hospital back in WV. I will have to leave for WV. Friday morning so will not beable to make this meet. Sure am sorry but I have to get up there. So I am shutting up my house down here for the summer. Hope to see some of you all out and about this summer. Have a great time and keep rubber side down. see ya.
Sorry to hear about it, I hope everything goes OK and you ae able to retern to Fl. soon. Good LIck

·
Registered
472 Posts
I hope it all works out

Redbud,
Hope all works out well. See you on the flip side.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.