Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one for 2009-2012 VRSCF muscle never installed. I took out of box read the directions, had a change of heart & returned it to box. Its a polished aluminum finish and is as close to new as can be.

Cast One-Piece Luggage Rack

Beautifully die-cast, polished and finished in satin chrome, the one-piece design features hidden mounting hardware for a seamless style. The long rearward sweep continues the lines of the VRSCF rear fender, and the angular design blends with the passenger pillion for a true custom look. The rack looks great alone, or can be installed with Cast Sissy Bar Upright P/N 51600-09 for added functionality.

It cost me close to $200 After tax, I'd like to sell it for 130.00 US plus shipping of your choice. Paypal. Pick up is an option to if you are in Calgary Alberta

cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm glad to see that Im not the only one that doesnt like it! LOL!!

Don't go buying new guys this one is much less than new and is the same as you'll get from the stealership.

·
Registered
204 Posts
still for sale?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you still have it

I have one for 2009-2012 VRSCF muscle never installed. I took out of box read the directions, had a change of heart & returned it to box. Its a polished aluminum finish and is as close to new as can be.

Cast One-Piece Luggage Rack

Beautifully die-cast, polished and finished in satin chrome, the one-piece design features hidden mounting hardware for a seamless style. The long rearward sweep continues the lines of the VRSCF rear fender, and the angular design blends with the passenger pillion for a true custom look. The rack looks great alone, or can be installed with Cast Sissy Bar Upright P/N 51600-09 for added functionality.

It cost me close to $200 After tax, I'd like to sell it for 130.00 US plus shipping of your choice. Paypal. Pick up is an option to if you are in Calgary Alberta

cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts