Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Need for more speed
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here’s the deal my girl friend feels I need to liquidate some of my spare parts especially those items I have more than one spare of. To start I have six different seats all for one bike so at this time I am going to sell off a few that I have done nothing with or plan to. This first seat is the CFR designed for those individuals that may be a little vertically challenged. Please look at the pictures carefully as there are 2 seats pictured here the one I am selling and the one it is being compared to. The seat that is for sale is identical to the standard CFR seat same mounting same ride height it just pushes rider forwarded an additional 2 ½ inches.
Price $300.00 shipped anywhere within the 48 states Alaska and Hawaii cost to be determined I will not ship outside of the US.

Maybe sold, pending payment.

Attachments

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Damn you sell the standard seat instead and you have yourself a deal! :)

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts

·
Need for more speed
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump

·
Hi... I'm Big Will
1,087 Posts
I can't believe this isn't sold.

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
Calling JEDI to the red house phone...

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
Calling JEDI to the red house phone...
at 6'1 i am just not sure i need to sit closer... if it were the reg seat i would've been on it!

·
Dylan454
219 Posts
If you change your mind on selling the standard one i'm in.

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
at 6'1 i am just not sure i need to sit closer... if it were the reg seat i would've been on it!
Understood...I like the way the CFR let's me stretch out..we're the same height.

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,938 Posts
Thanks Chief...

If available I am interested,

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,938 Posts

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,938 Posts
It is a rumor but came from a good source. We will have to wait and see.

·
Need for more speed
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry guys that seat was sold a long long long time ago. Have not seen another one for sale since. There are a couple of other manfacturers out there that make one close you may what to consider one of those.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts