Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am separating from the military friday the 20th. I am gonna be moving back to Md next week and i should be back in good ole new windsor by wednesday. Anybody who is interested in getting together and riding let me know. I just bought my V-rod and i never owned a motorcycle in md so i dont know where any good places are to ride.

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
screwatts said:
I just bought my V-rod and i never owned a motorcycle in md so i dont know where any good places are to ride.

snd450 said:
Some great roads all over where you are. I'll be more than happy to show you around.
Here is a good ride, off the top of my head. It's on the west side of Thurmont past Frederick. Great place to ride!http://www.k9trailblazers.org/hike_areas/catoctin.html

My father lives in Woodsboro. Not to far from where you'll be. Maybe one weekend on the way down we can get together for a meet and greet??

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
I have a great ride that includes 4 Covered Bridges that goes in and out of Carroll, Frederick Co and in to PA near Blue Ridge Summit. The loop starts in Westminster. It's about 85 miles round trip. Great ride with lots of Twisties and views...... love to ride whenever you wanna.

Also thanks for the private message.....:)

·
Registered
515 Posts
Atillasgirl said:
I have a great ride that includes 4 Covered Bridges that goes in and out of Carroll, Frederick Co and in to PA near Blue Ridge Summit. The loop starts in Westminster. It's about 85 miles round trip. Great ride with lots of Twisties and views...... love to ride whenever you wanna.

Also thanks for the private message.....:)
So when are you going to organize a ride to show the rest of us around?

·
iTrader Technician
4,467 Posts
vrodpaul said:
So when are you going to organize a ride to show the rest of us around?
:them:

:popcorn

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
Well, sounds like I'll be organizing that ride pretty soon. Let screwatts get settled in downtown New Windsor and we'll set a date and time..... Sounds like fun.... It will be nice to ride with a group that doesn't put the liquid cooled Harleys in the back...:bs:

·
iTrader Technician
4,467 Posts
Last time I rode with a bunch of airheads, they put me in the back too... But that was only because when I was in the front, they couldn't keep up and when they did finally catch up, my Rineharts 'bout made them deaf... :D

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
Yeah,...... It's just so unfortuate for them that they don't ride the fun-est Harley ever built. Maybe they have R Envy???? I keep an earplug in my bike bag just for Rineharts....:angeldev: One of those love it because its bad for you things......

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Atillasgirl said:
Well, sounds like I'll be organizing that ride pretty soon. Let screwatts get settled in downtown New Windsor and we'll set a date and time..... Sounds like fun.... It will be nice to ride with a group that doesn't put the liquid cooled Harleys in the back...:bs:
What you do is put the turn signal on and go around them:stilpoke: Im up for a ride out of Westminster. I have a close freind that lives there I need to go up and see while Im there :thumb:

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
It would be pretty cool to get a dozen of so Rods out together for a ride. Lots of heads will be turnin'. :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well i made it home safe and sound. I also got my cfr put on and im ready to ride.

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
Glad you're home safe and sound.... I'll get some dates together and we'll pick the best one.

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
Would you all be up for the covered bridges then stop for crabs at a friends resturaunt in Westminster? Can we do a Sunday Ride????....:grouphug

1 - 20 of 37 Posts