Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was planning to go to the Carlisle bike fest this year again, Saturday July 21. Anybody interested? I was planning to take the back roads there and back, for a nice country ride. If anybody is planning on going let me know.

Gui

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
fosterg09 said:
I was planning to go to the Carlisle bike fest this year again, Saturday July 21. Anybody interested? I was planning to take the back roads there and back, for a nice country ride. If anybody is planning on going let me know.

Gui

Is there a website?

·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
if you can get away on Friday, that's the best day to go....no traffic, no lines and not many people...makes it easy to see all the displays and vendors....Saturday is nuts there, unless you get there real early, your be sitting on the highway for a while trying to get in...just my observations from years past...

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mustanggt said:
if you can get away on Friday, that's the best day to go....no traffic, no lines and not many people...makes it easy to see all the displays and vendors....Saturday is nuts there, unless you get there real early, your be sitting on the highway for a while trying to get in...just my observations from years past...
Yes, if you go on the highway it will be a big wait, but if you take the back way (which I usually do) it will be way better.

·
Registered
515 Posts
fosterg09 said:

Gui
Hey Gui, can you get off on Friday? I want to go to this but I also want to swing by Joes fathers place on Saturday.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I live in Alexandria, VA and am on vacation that week.

Anyone from the area wanna ride up there on Friday hit me up. I'm just gonna go for the day and then come back friday night.

Joe

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
vrodpaul said:
Hey Gui, can you get off on Friday? I want to go to this but I also want to swing by Joes fathers place on Saturday.
Friday will be tough to take off, because I'm going on vacation the week after that. I'm not sure if I'm going to Carlisle, because i wanted to check out that open house as well...

·
Free At Last
212 Posts
Anybody going Saturday should consider stopping at the local Harley Davidson dealer. Good music 12-3 with Nate Myers & the Aces, and Smokin Gunzz 4 to 7. I'll be riding there (Appalachian HD) around noon on the yellow VRSCR and staying for a while, grabbing some grill food, then riding out after a bit. Won't be stopping at Carlisle though.

http://www.appalachianharley-davidson.com/

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
I know it's early in the morning. I can't promise anything but I'll try to make it this morning. If you see a V-Rod with a red Yamaha following it... that will probably be me and my wife!:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts