1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
You lost your icons again? I thought you found them or someone sent you another set?

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TexasV-Rod said:
You lost your icons again? I thought you found them or someone sent you another set?
I found a pair finally but 2 sizes too big, they work fine but not as well as the ones I lost.

·
Banned
579 Posts
Hey I where larges and NEED some gloves!!

·
Banned
579 Posts
Yea I suppose you do have to be some sort of type.....lol

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RDJ said:
David what size do you take? I bought 4 pairs of the originals and may have a size that fits you?
Oh I lost the Xlarge Shorties black and silvers, I have the gauntlets still but if you are willing to part with a pair I am ready!

·
GCS=15
622 Posts
Hey David I only have the gauntlets in red in XL size sorry!

The last time I was through Philly on biz they still had a pair of black bling shorties in XL at CrossRoad Powersports - but that is a very long way away from you.

I checked their website (the showroom doesn't look familiar but I believe they have expanded, but they have a toll-free number 888 321 2002 which might be worth a try?

There is after all no substitute for the genuine MkI Icon Timax Bling Gloves!!!

Good luck

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
VrodG said:
I spotted these at KC and thought I get a pic for you...:deal:
Thanx, I never saw a Jacket with that much Padding/Armor up front before.:hidesbeh:

·
Premium Member
6,337 Posts

·
GCS=15
622 Posts
With respect, and your experience may be different, there are no live people at PayPal (or if there are you cannot speak to them).

·
Premium Member
6,337 Posts
RDJ said:
With respect, and your experience may be different, there are no live people at PayPal (or if there are you cannot speak to them).
Phone # for Paypal: 1-888-221-1161
email address for Paypal: [email protected]

I have talked to people at the phone # and email address several times. Give it a try.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BrianVRSCR said:
File a claim with paypal and you will get your money back.
Oh no they are Fine, Its what I expect from a item that is $120 LESS than the original, I just dont want anyone buying them thinking the quality is the same.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts