Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Changing things up for the demo bike this winter.

For a Muscle/F:

I have a Bestem carbon fiber fender with the Harley backrest and luggage rack (fender is already drilled/etc). The fender and rack were powder coated black. All hardware included. NO TAIL LIGHT INCLUDED (had to say it).

$200 + shipping. This is about $400 new for everything.

NOTE: The fender was unbolted in the picture, I took the pic a few nights ago right before I removed it...so in other words yes it fits better than that.

Attachments

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ll get this off you if you still have it next month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem if it's still in the shop by then. I've got 850 sq ft of floor space and I'm out of room (I know...1st world problems....or more like wife wants to stop tripping on my parts).

·
Registered
96 Posts
No problem if it's still in the shop by then. I've got 850 sq ft of floor space and I'm out of room (I know...1st world problems....or more like wife wants to stop tripping on my parts).

Cool, is that the only CF part you are selling?

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a hydro dipped carbon fiber look headlight cowl from a dx that I will likely being listing this weekend. It matches the pattern of the fender.

Cool, is that the only CF part you are selling?

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still have this fender, backrest, and rack for sale.

You want it, I want it out of my shop. Make an offer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts