Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested I saw a Carbon Fiber Headlight Body at Central TX HD. They listed it at $250.00 and had a sale price of $150.00.

If I posted this in the wrong area let me know. I am in no way invested in this part. Thought someone would be able to use it......

·
Registered
247 Posts
At the risk of sounding stupid (the norm) what type of headlight body is this for? for the DX or the streetrod maybe

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't look that close. I figured if someone knew what it was they would also know what it fit.... Sorry

·
Registered
247 Posts
That's cool, I have just tring to figure it out.

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you want a phone # PM me and I will pass it on to you.....

·
Pulling your strings
859 Posts
I was there the other day and I'm pretty sure it was for an 06A. I COULD BE WRONG. I've got a part coming in tomorrow or thursday there so I'll check it out for y'all if it's still there. I'll get a pic with my camera phone too.

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
sounds kickass....

sounds like the faring for a d model not an a though.. the A just has that little piece over the light, I have actually see the headlight faring in carbon for the d models, looks great!

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
wait.. could it me like this one??

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bingo!!!!

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
that looks pretty awesome!

if its there in a few weeks i will pick it up.. I am hoping to get my springs ordered this week and an SE rear fender so that is a big chunk of change off the top

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
Jethro_3 said:
Bingo!!!!
:moon:

i would LOVE to grab it up...grrr... decisions decisions

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And at a "Discount" from the already over priced Stealership!!!!:banghead: :hidesbeh:

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You buy I fly... oops, I meant you pay I ship..... And no Bushrodding either...

·
Pulling your strings
859 Posts
Jethro_3 said:
And at a "Discount" from the already over priced Stealership!!!!:banghead: :hidesbeh:
F'n a. You don't even wanna know what they charged me for my side covers. Good lord.

I'll get some pics for and a part number if my part comes in before jethro can head up there.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Gimme Gimme Gimme!!!

I want one!! Where do i order? anyone know who actually makes this? Will it fit the R?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts