Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some might know David Arnold lost his wife and a VRod owner in a motorcycle accident over a week ago.
http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143042&highlight=gail+arnold

With that said they are having a benefit car and bike show for David and his family. Myself and Big Will will be attending this show it is in Dayton, Ohio on Sunday September 26th.

I will be leaving the Greenville Ohio area around 10am so I can get there early and help David with some things. Anyone who wants to roll with me let me know.

Big Will will be leaving from the greater Columbus area around the same time. If anyone would like to ride with Will down to Dayton he will be leading the way.

It would be a cool jester to show up with at least 12 VRods and show the family our support. I would be happy with 6 but a dozen or so VRods sounds like death on wheels when all pooled together.

PM myself or Big Will for exact times or places to meet up with one another.

·
Hi... I'm Big Will
1,087 Posts
Anyone interested in leaving from Columbus please let me know. It's a pretty easy ride over to Dayton.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
79 Posts
The terminal parking lot guys is right off of Route 4. Go to Harshman rd and go to the right if your going south on 4. Our left if your going north. Go to the McDonalds and turn left. About A 1/4 mile on the left. Cant miss it. Any Vrodders show up I'm going to get Susie and Rich to put you all together. Gail loved her Vrod and I want you guys all together...

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
so its at the holland terminal, i'll get directions from I75 and I70 interchange. i know where the FEDEX FREIGHT barn is in huber heights.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so its at the holland terminal, i'll get directions from I75 and I70 interchange. i know where the FEDEX FREIGHT barn is in huber heights.
Get Rod to come down with you I can met you guys at 75 / 70 interchange. :D

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The terminal parking lot guys is right off of Route 4. Go to Harshman rd and go to the right if your going south on 4. Our left if your going north. Go to the McDonalds and turn left. About A 1/4 mile on the left. Cant miss it. Any Vrodders show up I'm going to get Susie and Rich to put you all together. Gail loved her Vrod and I want you guys all together...

Dave we will be there I got a couple guys up here in Greenville that I am bringing with me. Really love to get at least 10-12 VRods.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Dave we will be there I got a couple guys up here in Greenville that I am bringing with me. Really love to get at least 10-12 VRods.
I will tell Susie and Rich that Vrodders are coming cause I wanna save A section just for you guys.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey dont forget guys we are also having A ride on Oct. 2nd so if you cant make the show we can do the ride also....

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Please dont forget to look into this if you are from the Ohio / Indiana.

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts
I remember back in the day we used to get together as a family and take up a collection, paypal wise to help with things like this. Especially for those of us who cant attend. Have you done anything like this?

·
Gotta Blast!
3,389 Posts
Anyone interested in leaving from Columbus please let me know. It's a pretty easy trailer over to Dayton.
Fixed it for you... :D

Hope to see you there, Big W! "Post-up"

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
HOLY SHIT this is awesome thanks guys! David is REALLY looking forward to a VRod turnout, his heart will hit the floor when we all show up together.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts