Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK people, Ive been out of the game for far too long.
However, I live pretty much in downtown Raleigh, and on Sept. 29-30 Ray Price is having the 3rd annual capital City Bikefest. Ill attach more details later, but its gonna be a pretty big event with over 80,000 people in the newly redeveloped downtown Raleigh area w bands, beer, bikes, and plenty of b... women

seriously though, Id love to have some people over for drinks and then head over to the party. Ive got a 2 car garage and parking area and live about 4 blocks from the area of downtown where they're everything is going on. Ive also got a coffee shop that Im an owner of right in the area too that serves wine and beer in addition to really good coffee.

Who's interested???

-Steve-o

·
06 SE V-Rod
189 Posts
hmmmm. I might be. That Saturday is my mustang club's annual show, but if there's happenings on Sunday.........

Is this all downtown, or is some of it out at Ray Price?

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
I am in. Keep me informed. I have a buddy with a crib right there across from the park. To the right of the fire station. I believe its called Park devoux? Pm me as we get closer. BTW I met you at the burrito place next to your coffee shop. When I was there for the Jeannie ride.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NICE! Yeah, those condos are called Park Deveroux, and they are next to a city park, but not Moore square (its only a couple blocks away though). When we get a little closer, Ill be in touch...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey I'd like to meet up with you guys in Raleigh. I heard it's a pretty neat event. I'll be able to make it on Sat. the 29th.

·
BISHOP11c
244 Posts
shuntington, I'd like to go if you will have me, but I can't make it until early on the 30th. You should try some of the Fayetteville riders, I bet they would like an invite.

·
Registered
610 Posts
This Event is going on the 28th and 29th.
Not on the 30th....
I plan on being there as well on Saturday.
Let me know where to meet...

·
BISHOP11c
244 Posts
vjam1 said:
This Event is going on the 28th and 29th.
Not on the 30th....
I plan on being there as well on Saturday.
Let me know where to meet...
Well that sucks. I'll be on FTX teaching cadets land nav.

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
i'd like ti be there but ill be sleeping whith my arm in the wheel.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Count me in for Saturday! :them: We should get some details together...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts