Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
1130cc.comaholic
Joined
·
13,241 Posts
that is BAD A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:
 

·
On the dark side
Joined
·
174 Posts
NICE!!

I like it a lot! thanks for the pic's
 

·
Not from 'round here
Joined
·
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
More pics to come when I get it put on, prob next week as I'm working all weekend, AND the machine is getting it's 2500 service....
 

·
Kaboom
Joined
·
4,336 Posts
Beautiful!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,809 Posts
those are hooooooootttt!!!!
 

·
Darren
Joined
·
2,007 Posts
Can't wait to see pics of the bike with the new wheels on it.
 

·
1130cc Ninja
Joined
·
3,972 Posts
will the 280 fit under the aw/dx models??? What are you gonna have to do for belt clearance issues?
 

·
Not from 'round here
Joined
·
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
VenomousSVT said:
will the 280 fit under the aw/dx models??? What are you gonna have to do for belt clearance issues?

I have the 260 Metz, according the the "forum Pros", no issues...
 

·
1130cc Ninja
Joined
·
3,972 Posts
Electro said:
I have the 260 Metz, according the the "forum Pros", no issues...
so you have the 260metz now and are going to the 282? i thought the biggest that would fit was the 260
 

·
Not from 'round here
Joined
·
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
to clarify..... the new HogPro rim is stock size 18x8.5 and the new tire on it is a Metzler 260/40VR-18. Comes all put together as in pics, ,and balanced from HogPro for $2124 including shipping
 

·
1130cc Ninja
Joined
·
3,972 Posts
Electro said:
to clarify..... the new HogPro rim is stock size 18x8.5 and the new tire on it is a Metzler 260/40VR-18. Comes all put together as in pics, ,and balanced from HogPro for $2124 including shipping
ya know for some reason I would have sworn your original post said 280... maybe I am losing it..LOL

I got it now though
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top