Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '04 VRSCB that currently has some 1.5" diameter drag bars with an integrated 8" pull back riser. I want something MUCH lower. I can easily find 1.5 and 1.25 diameter drag and brook stick bars with no rise, but i need at least 1.25-1.5" of RISE to get over the top of the fork tubes.

Why can't i find a simple, BLACK, 1.5" riser that fits a 1.5" bar. Anyone?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I have a '04 VRSCB that currently has some 1.5" diameter drag bars with an integrated 8" pull back riser. I want something MUCH lower. I can easily find 1.5 and 1.25 diameter drag and brook stick bars with no rise, but i need at least 1.25-1.5" of RISE to get over the top of the fork tubes.

Why can't i find a simple, BLACK, 1.5" riser that fits a 1.5" bar. Anyone?
This is just a question and it may be a dumb one as I have no idea if this can be done or not with out looking at the set up of the handle bars but, why can't you just pull the handle bar off and cut the bottom of the riser tubes off / down to the height you are trying to achieve?

Also check out V-Mod they may have what you are looking for and may even be able to build you a custom handle bar. It can't hurt to ask.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i ended up going with some Flanders drag bars and some LA Chopper risers; both in 1.25".

i couldn't cut the bars or the risers because they are 1.5" drags with integrated 8" risers welded on.

I did check out vmod, they have some pretty cool stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts