Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't be incognito on this bike

Everywhere I go people ask me about this bike; at gas stations, convenience stores, stop lights, even a customer at my work today. Can't blame them, though. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
texrod said:
ingonito??? What is that??
How I spell when I've had 4 hours sleep and been up all day.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
Looks

it can be embarrassing at times, I like the fact people dig it, but at times it's a bit much and the guys I ride with are always givin me shit about the "pretty bike". All in fun. *The turbo made things even worse.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Pretty bike? Hardly any chrome on it and the denim picks up scuffs, swipes, and lint like nobody's business and someone called it "purty"? :spank: I have to agree with you that it can be a bit much sometimes..(the attention) Still... :D

·
I'll Take Two Please
396 Posts
texrod said:
ingonito??? What is that??
I think he meant inburrito.

·
Premium Member
5,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, yeah. I changed it in the post, but couldn't edit the title thread.

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
Jza said:
Pretty bike? Hardly any chrome on it and the denim picks up scuffs, swipes, and lint like nobody's business and someone called it "purty"? :spank: I have to agree with you that it can be a bit much sometimes..(the attention) Still... :D

no denim here - wouldn't have it. Never a fan of chrome either - "chrome don't getcha home" .
To each his own but never liked Vrod looks when frame and tank had different colors.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts