Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I thought it would be time to introduce myself.. Everyone calls me Radar and I am from Ontario, Canada. Any one else here from Canada??? First off I would like to say What a site, lots of info and seems like a whole bunch of great poeple on this site. Lots of pics and info that even my dealer would not give me.. I have lots of ideas now after going through lots of these threads.
Cant ride at the moment to much snow out there and still around -5 degrees F out here, be a while yet.. Bought a 2003 V-Rod last July and its got to be the greatest bike out there..Only 4 V-Rods around were I live so it turns heads everytime I'm out..

Looking foward to meeting some of you guys one day..

Radar.......... :hyper: :hyper:

·
Registered
10,065 Posts
Welcome. You are right, this is a great forum. I like your Avatar! Too cold to ride here in New Hampshire too, but spending time with this forum helps.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey,
Welcome, bought mine around the same time last year and I'm from Burlington. I have only ever seen one other V-Rod here in Burlington.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome Radarod, I'm not sure the location of all of them but it seems we have a few members from the north here on the forum.

Max

·
4,638 Posts
Radar....
Glad to have you on board...You will learn that we have some of the most knowledgeable people on the planet when it comes to the V-ROD.... I for one learn something every day.....Again good to have you with us..... :moped: :moped:

·
2,552 Posts
Radarod,

:vrodforu: Glad you joined us. You will not meet a better group of people/V-Roders. Hope to hear from you often. :cheers:

·
Craig Fehr
2,506 Posts
Radar,

Glad to see another Canuck on the forum. I'm sure you'll love this place.

If you ever make it this far out West be sure to look me up - there are a few of us out here in the Calgary area.

·
Riding around
7,736 Posts
Radar, welcome to the forums!! You have the BEST roads up there! A girlfriend and I plan to do an iron butt run this spring -- I'm insisting we have to head north and do it on YOUR roads -- not the potholed disasters they call freeways down here.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:vrodforu: :kaz:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Val said:
Radar, welcome to the forums!! You have the BEST roads up there! A girlfriend and I plan to do an iron butt run this spring -- I'm insisting we have to head north and do it on YOUR roads -- not the potholed disasters they call freeways down here.

If you ever make it out this way Val let me know and we will get together and go for a good tear..

Radar....... :hyper: :hyper:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts