Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
brentley tells me only PP will secure a place, but I don't know how much to send.

He's not always on to answer my PM's in a "timely fashion", and I missed the first GB. I don't want to miss this one.

Thanks.......

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
MegaZ said:
brentley tells me only PP will secure a place, but I don't know how much to send.

He's not always on to answer my PM's in a "timely fashion", and I missed the first GB. I don't want to miss this one.

Thanks.......

Only Brentley knows for sure, but from what I have seen everyone that is on the phase 2 standby list was sent a pm the other day with instructions on what to do. If you didn't get him to put you on the standby list then you need to get in touch with him.

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
The details of Phase2 were released to those on the standby list. They have the weekend to get in line... after that (monday) the details will be made public and it will be a free-for-all to take the remaining spots.

As long as you're checking in regularly, (monday) you probably won't have a problem getting one of the spots.

There are a limited number of spots, and this will probably be the last GB on these tanks.

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
Oh yeah... FYI I finished a 24 hour drive to Canada yesterday and slept much of the day today... that's why I haven't been responsive to PM's.

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
brentley said:
Oh yeah... FYI I finished a 24 hour drive to Canada yesterday and slept much of the day today... that's why I haven't been responsive to PM's.
..sleep is a good thing after a 24 hour drive..... almost like it takes over, all by itself..... glad to see you made it safely....

HoldHard

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I missed the first round because I was late. I don't want to miss this round. I know I have to Paypal....but how much? I'm ready right now.

Are those on the standby list ones who paid the first time but lost out?

I still don't have a clue about how to get on the list. Should I just go ahead and PP $500?

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
MegaZ.... wait until Monday evening... I think you'll be fine... all will be revealed Monday evening... :)

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aiight...thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts