Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2006 VRSCD
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If possible, could someone take pictures and step by step guide in changing the oil, filter, and spark plugs on a VRSCD? I have an 06 so I don't know if that matters at all but I want to do this next change on my own. I do not want to eff it up either. I love my baby too much :D.

Oh yeah if you could list the parts that are needed too like jack, oil pan, etc, etc... Sorry for the noobish question in advance!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Go o E-bay and get yourself a Service Manual and Parts Manual Will be the best Money ou ave ever spent . It has Pictures and all.

·
Live Free... or Die
28 Posts
I agree with everyone else, I bought a service manual and now I do all my maintenance. Best $50.00 dollars spent. Saved myself around $500.00 from taking it to the stealerships.

·
Dances with Rain!
3,713 Posts
See what other forum members are near you and pm them and ask if they would look over your shoulder while you do the work.
Jeck and Thumbsupracing are near you.
Buying the service and parts manual are a good idea as well.
Jim

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
I am in Cedar Rapids. Let me know if you need any help but the service manual will save you tons of frustration for just about anything you want to know about or do to your bike. Along with this forum of course.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts