Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I am having my bike painted. The painter has a sheet metal swap program for the fenders and airbox. I need a clam shell, radiator sides, and side covers. If anyone has a set that I could borrow while mine is being painted I sure would appreciate it.

·
4,638 Posts
:chair: :chair: :chair:
TBAG809 said:
:rofl:

:rofl2: :rofl2: :stupid: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

j/k Greenham.....

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
I have an extra clamshell that you can borrow, that's about it... or, you could buy some carbon fiber parts from me :D :D :D

·
Good at IT
83 Posts
SWEET carbon fiber!!!! do it instead the paint!!!

·
Registered
587 Posts
if he has a metal swap what do you need the pc's for. We ship ours out painted and just ask you to resturn yours to us when you have switched them out or buy them from us. DH

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Americancustoms said:
if he has a metal swap what do you need the pc's for. We ship ours out painted and just ask you to resturn yours to us when you have switched them out or buy them from us. DH
:thumb:

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He says that most of his paint jobs are only for the fenders and air box, not the smaller components. So he has no market for them. Doc, thanks for your kind offer on the clamshell. Once I get closer to paint day I would like to take you up on the offer. Sometimes all you have to do is ask :cheers:

Americancustoms said:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts