Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

Registered
Black 2007 VRSCD
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Well they replaced the Corba Fi2000R I should have it back tomorrow! FINALLY BACK ON THE ROAD! :)

Brad over at Corba has been a great help trying to get the unit back to me.
I had the Corba Fi2000R wrapped in plastic on my last trip but of course I got caught in the rain about 4 times. I guess it got condensation inside the plastic, Brad said the lab told him the circuit board was fried. Corba did replace the board and said the wire harness was fine. I didn't think they would repair or replace it if it got wet but they are! And I'm not 100% sure that's what caused the board to fry. I will ask Brad if he knows what caused it AFTER I get it back! LOL I don't want to stir the pot. But I'm so happy to get back on the road! I haven't ridden my bike in almost one month!

Registered
2008 VRSCD
I think clean vs dirty oil can definitely make a big difference in anything... bike, car, etc. I have noticed that for the next day or two after servicing. That is definitely the case for trans fluid too.

As to substantial change in brand or conventional vs synth? As was said, probably minimal and cannot be noticed much. Glad you got a boost, though... good feeling!

Premium Member
41 - 44 of 44 Posts