Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right just you and me going at with the grill and genuine dealer dogs. I know you think you can cook a mean dog and sling a mean burger but I'm your match candy boy. Friday while the show is going on just you and me at the grill. We will arrange for three or four completely unbias people that are all good friends of mine to make sure the competition is 110% fair and were dual ling dogs. Make sure to bring the receipts on any package of your dogs and well make this an all out for sales receipts competition. Winner moves on with a belly ache. :rofl:

·
jacket off!
9,720 Posts
Somebody better get a mod in heeya to lock this thread up before it get nasty!:hidesbeh:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
******* said:
Somebody better get a mod in heeya to lock this thread up before it get nasty!:hidesbeh:
Easy Toby your going to be in my corner helping me out, you might even have to take over the spatula if it gets really intense.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
I am excited to sit back :popcorn and watch this one take place!

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Toby we really have to watch him, he gets together with that boy fireball and all kinds of cheating takes place. Pre-cooked stuff starts showing up and judges get bribed. So we will have our hands full.

·
LIVE FULL THROTTLE
1,385 Posts
I don't know Max That Rob is a BIG BOY.....I think he can UPS a MEAN Coney....Both of You....Please NO "COW LIPS" in my DOG

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
TAKE IT TO THE BAR FELLAS! WE HAVE ALOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS SITE THAT COULD VERY EASILY BE OFFENDED BY YOU USING THE STEREOTYPE TERM "DOGS".....the politically correct term would be "HOT dogs", or "franks"....or "weiners".....
Show some respect and keep it clean.....or you're OUTTA HEAHHHHH......

·
That U in my mirror?
1,511 Posts
Originally posted by Max:
We will arrange for three or four completely unbias people that are all good friends of mine to make sure the competition is 110% fair
:cook :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Max said:
Toby we really have to watch him, he gets together with that boy fireball and all kinds of cheating takes place. Pre-cooked stuff starts showing up and judges get bribed. So we will have our hands full.

you have NO proof of that.....I'LL SUE!!!!

alright....you've got my attention.......for all the weiners you'll be sporting, we'll see if you got any BALLS to go with them!

I'm officially declaring myself as Rob's "corner man".......it's SO on!!!!

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mikelewis said:
TAKE IT TO THE BAR FELLAS! WE HAVE ALOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS SITE THAT COULD VERY EASILY BE OFFENDED BY YOU USING THE STEREOTYPE TERM "DOGS".....the politically correct term would be "HOT dogs", or "franks"....or "weiners".....
Show some respect and keep it clean.....or you're OUTTA HEAHHHHH......
Easy there fireball, I knew where your loyalties would fall when i called Rob out. Your one of the other side now so be careful where you point that dog. :rofl:

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
try not to burn your weiners!!!

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Tyson is bringing the chili........

or so I'm told.....

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
VenomousSVT said:
try not to burn your weiners!!!
The wieners are bound to get a little toasty, we just want to be careful not to burn those buns.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mikelewis said:
Tyson is bringing the chili........

or so I'm told.....
Yea but there is no telling where Tysons real loyalties lie. He's liable to come at us as an independent party of his own. :)

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
With you and Rob working together, surely there'll be some sore....er.....BURNT buns.......

hehehe

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
I never thought I'd hear this kind of stuff from YOU MAX. I'm gonna have to send back my moderator pay for the rest of the year. I can't be part of this kind of wiener war. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Max said:
Yea but there is no telling where Tysons real loyalties lie. He's liable to come at us as an independent party of his own. :)

Tyson's chili started OUT in between buns....instead of ENDING up there......

EWWWW....I think I even crossed MY OWN lines of conduct.......

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
I have the ultimate dog flipping spatula ever! It will flip at least 3X as many dogs as you could with any previous spatula! It wil do what other spatulas could only ever dream they could do! You won't believe your focking eyes!
(too bad it won't be ready until next spring)
:)

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
1130cc.com Weiner War 2007
KC MO September 2007

Cook what you brung.....

Main event......Max "The Tube Steak King" vs Rob "Delivering the Meat" Lewis

no holds barred cage match.....

NOW does everybody see the value of getting a set of Football Fatties?????

1 - 20 of 125 Posts