Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JaredT said:
yes you do, and while you are at it, spank him like the red-headed stepchild that he is. :hidesbeh:
I'm sorry that I have to do this. But the amount of peer pressure that I received from JaredT I have no other choice but to call you out Thumbsup. I am the fastest and the youngest V in Cedar Rapids, IA. Lol, anyways heres my Dyno Sheet just for fun.

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78533

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
dschminkey said:
Today I went 160 miles before it told me that I needed get gas. But we all know how well the gauge works. When I filled up it took right over 4 gallons. ALL of these were highway miles between 55-70 MPH.
UHHHH - Fastest? Me and Thumbs averaged about 90-95 for pretty long stretches on the way to KC. Lots of runs to 110+ in between. I'll take a chicken sammich and a beer (a soda for you ya young whippersnapper) on Thumbsup. :deal:

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
Pondo said:
UHHHH - Fastest? Me and Thumbs averaged about 90-95 for pretty long stretches on the way to KC. Lots of runs to 110+ in between. I'll take a chicken sammich and a beer (a soda for you ya young whippersnapper) on Thumbsup. :deal:
:them:

Still got the small tank and when you ride with Cheddarhead your gas light comes on at about 60 miles...

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
A good ole fashioned call out. Sweet! Sounds like its a battle of the Iowans..
Did somebody hear a bell? I believe its class starting, and Thumbsup is gonna bring somebody to school...

·
"A" is the only way
3,349 Posts
thumbsupracing said:
:them:

Still got the small tank and when you ride with Cheddarhead your gas light comes on at about 60 miles...

Yeah I might as well left my stock tank in :stilpoke: :stilpoke:

Go big or go home :hidesbeh:

I suppose I'll have to back you up thumbs after the quality time we spent together at kc

·
lurch on two wheels
296 Posts
Don't blame me for that gas light coming on at 59 miles, I was just relieved mine wasn't the ONLY one that came on that early...Dang that Pondo anyway for making us break the speed limit!

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
My fiance' reads this stuff...I didn't break any speed limits and wore my chaps and helmet everywhere I went:angeldev:

·
lurch on two wheels
296 Posts
Does your fiance` know that I just happen to have a LADIES HD COAT FOR SALE WITH FREE DELIVERY TO CEDAR RAPIDS?

·
"A" is the only way
3,349 Posts
thumbsupracing said:
My fiance' reads this stuff...I didn't break any speed limits and wore my chaps and helmet everywhere I went:angeldev:

hmmm what should I tell her about.................

·
"A" is the only way
3,349 Posts
thumbsupracing said:
.....you trying to smuggle a goat into the cabin...

Have you been talking to my neighbor? I dressed up as a sheep ****er for halloween once and now I'm branded for life.

·
Premium Member
3,056 Posts
Getting called out in IOWA? Bwhahhahahahahaha...and in the City of 5 Smells? Kinda like winning the 100 yard dash at the Special Olympics. When the day is over you're still a retard.

**** EM BUCKY!!!!

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
A kindergarten teacher explains to her class that she is an Iowa State Cyclone. She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Cyclones too.
No one really knows what a Cyclone is, but wanting to be like their teacher their hands explode into the air like fleshy fireworks. There is, however, one exception. A girl named Kristen has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different.

"Because I'm not a Cyclone."

"Then," asks the teacher, "what are you?"

"Why, I'm a proud Iowa Hawkeye," boasts the little girl.

The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Kristen why she is a Hawkeye.

"Well, my mom and dad are Hawkeyes, so I'm a Hawkeye too."

The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason," she says loudly. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was a moron. What would you be then?"

"Then," says Kristen, "I'd be a Cyclone."

·
Premium Member
3,056 Posts
Cool, Imma Badger!!!! and UNI is the best football team in iowa!!! Pink locker rooms? Whens ferentz going to the NFL? When you won the 100 yard dash. Did they make you give up your parking space? this is were i insert... just kidding , no offense meant to ya dont shoot me in the parking lot of Charlies....lol

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Whippersnapper huh? Hey I'm old enough to drink just not old enough to buy it yet. I got it dyno'd at Metro. We need to do this sometime lol. I never raced the V....it'll be good old fashioned fun.

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
You gonna be old enough to go to Conesville in the spring? The track there is pretty fun and you can get a ton of passes in. $15 for 2 days and then there is the drinking and stuff...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts