Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Don't know yet but my plan is to find a nice hotel and me plus significant other half will make a weekend of it. I must owe Mac a beer so there will be beer drinking at some point - now there's a surprise:)

I think Mac might be putting Steve's bike on display to show off that fabulous Bad Penny paintwork so there will be at least two Rods amongst the airheads!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Got a bloody christening to go to on the Sunday, so I will just be there Saturday. However, planning on staying in town on the Friday night if any one fancies a beer or 5.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Looks like I will have to make a day of it with no stopover so Saturday is probably looking favourite.

Any one planning to ride down from oop North or Midlands or hook up on way down. Most likely route through the Cotswolds then pick up A34 south to Bournemouth.

Skin

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
Got a bloody christening to go to on the Sunday, so I will just be there Saturday. However, planning on staying in town on the Friday night if any one fancies a beer or 5.
Can't make the friday night so see you on Saturday....

Steve

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
Looks like I will have to make a day of it with no stopover so Saturday is probably looking favourite.

Any one planning to ride down from oop North or Midlands or hook up on way down. Most likely route through the Cotswolds then pick up A34 south to Bournemouth.

Skin
Want to meet up on the A34?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Anyone planning to visit the show on Saturday is welcome to meet up; Steve and I will be RV'ing at Sutton Scotney services on A34 early doors so let us know if we are to expect company!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I will be there on Sunday bright and early, have another "thing" on the Saturday. Not on the bike either, driving as I will need the space as I am bring back some stuff.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts