Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody got little rocks in their radiator shrouds and heard a noise from it . Almost in every gear I can here it right around 3200 rpm and sometimes when reving higher. If anything sounds familiar please speak up.

I have been trying to get the stones out but there is this little gap that they get stuck in every time an I don't have any thing to suck them out with.

·
I'm With Stupid
966 Posts
naterod said:
Has anybody got little rocks in their radiator shrouds and heard a noise from it . Almost in every gear I can here it right around 3200 rpm and sometimes when reving higher. If anything sounds familiar please speak up.

I have been trying to get the stones out but there is this little gap that they get stuck in every time an I don't have any thing to suck them out with.
Have you given Pam Anderson a call? Sorry, couldn't resist :paper:

Seriously, I have a tinny sound from my front end that I haven't nailed down yet but I don't think its rocks in the radiator shroud.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
no shop vac? you can get a baby one for $25 at Home Depot:spank: ! I forgot we are banning them so go to Lowes instead:D .

·
Registered
13 Posts
Been living overseas for 4 years now and used to like em........so what is the issue with Home Depot?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts