Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Go Cowboys!
292 Posts
I love it! I wish you could make one even taller...

·
Departed the Fix.
5,138 Posts
Will these risers work on a VRSCR Street Rod. Thanks
No. F only.

If you have a 2006, you can swap 2007 bars-- that will give you a little bit more rise and pullback (and you will be able to see more than just your elbows in the mirrors). However, you'll need to replace the front brake cable with the 2007 one (the clutch cable will fit with some rerouting). It's not a huge change, but it's a noticeable difference. At least I thought so.

Supposedly, bars from a XL1200N will help as well, but that's not from personal experience. If you did that, you'd have to replace both the clutch and front brake cables with custom cables.

Long ago, there was a V-Mod kit that had all the parts to do this, but that's no longer an option.

R.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thanks Flybigjet, I already put new handlebars on along with longer brake and clutch lines and extended the wires. I have a little more slack in the lines and cables and wanted to bring the bars back another inch or so without buying new bars. I thought a set of risers would do the job. Gonna look for risers for a while then buy new bars if I can't find risers. It is hard to find accessories for the VRSCR. Thanks Again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts