Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bring factory muscle bars 2.5in closer to you. In stock and ready to ship. One of the best mods for your F

Budmanriser.com

·
Registered
152 Posts
I purchased a set a couple years ago. Easily the single, best bang for the buck, comfort mod I have ever spent on a bike.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!
Worth every cent
I am 6'2" long arm gorilla type. Made the bike extremely comfortable.

·
Dunc
16 Posts
Me too. Have to figure out how to ship to Canada though. Will order soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'll have mine installed by the end of the weekend. They have already been shipped, how's that for customer service?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Done. 1 hour total. Nothing bad to report or unexpected. Instructions are very detailed and the parts are a piece of art. Nicely done Budman.

Muscle (2).jpg

·
Registered
19 Posts
Bring factory muscle bars 2.5in closer to you. In stock and ready to ship. One of the best mods for your F

Budmanriser.com
I noticed the BudmanRisers were on sale this month, I love the set on my bike.... one of the best mods I've done.. If anyone wants more comfortable ride for your Muscle, this is a must have. Not sure how long they will keep selling these, so you better get a set while you can. They are in the market place here, or you can go to their website. Budmanriser.com
Cheers, Noyrt..

·
Dunc
16 Posts
Mine is on order as well, a few days ago. USPS shipping to Canada is so slow though. Oh well, still lots of snow on the ground. No test rides for a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts