Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Dead
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i am getting rid of the bub jug huggers. Finally getting to a 2-1 and tune for optimum power. These are really nice, i had them coated, both inside and outside. The headshields have also been coated. $600 plus shipping or willing to trade for akra or fitz.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Good luck on the sale! Those are beautiful pipes. I bought a set, and had them powdercoated black. Those will move fast.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well, i am getting rid of the bub jug huggers. Finally getting to a 2-1 and tune for optimum power. These are really nice, i had them coated, both inside and outside. The headshields have also been coated. $600 plus shipping or willing to trade for akra or fitz.

Did you ever sell these?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I have a set New In The Box!!!!!

I have 2 sets, One set is still in the box brand new and 1 set used for about 600 miles, I'm only selling one set because I love them..LOL
If interested in a set please email me at [email protected] because I don't come on a lot anymore. Thank You

·
Registered
466 Posts
Why don't you e-mail him through the address he posted? Seeing how the post is 3 years old.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I know, right. It seem's like that is all that is brought up lately?
Are people that out of it they can't read dates? Like some people can't count back currency change from a 10 dollar bill, or read a non digital clock?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts