Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD I have a brand new, in the box, set of Bub Jug Huggers for sale. I posted these earlier and couldn't figure out how to get the pictures added, so here we go again. I went with the Thunderheader instead. These have never been mounted. Just opened the box to look at them. Paid over $500.00 a few weeks ago. Asking $350.00 shipped. I accept paypal only.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
part #

I have a brand new, in the box, set of Bub Jug Huggers for sale. I posted these earlier and couldn't figure out how to get the pictures added, so here we go again. I went with the Thunderheader instead. These have never been mounted. Just opened the box to look at them. Paid over $500.00 a few weeks ago. Asking $350.00 plus shipping. I accept paypal only.
Did you have a part # for these? Would like to see what they fit.
Thanks

·
Registered
199 Posts
brackets

I have a brand new, in the box, set of Bub Jug Huggers for sale. I posted these earlier and couldn't figure out how to get the pictures added, so here we go again. I went with the Thunderheader instead. These have never been mounted. Just opened the box to look at them. Paid over $500.00 a few weeks ago. Asking $350.00 shipped. I accept paypal only.
Do they come with mounting brackets???...If not do you know how to get them seperate??thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey spby52 I sent you a pm to answer your question. Thanks for looking and let me know if your interested

razorback

1 - 19 of 19 Posts