Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Bub 7 2 into 1

I do.
I have this used one in good shape except for a few minor marks and the worst one on the heat shield shown in the last photo.

If interested send me a PM (Private Message) with your email address and I can send more photos and talk about it.
I also have the Terry Terminal Velocity Fuel Management system (new in package) that is supposed to work well with the Bub 7.

I never got around to putting it on my bike as I really like my Thunderheader system.

Thanks,
Joe

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
If the one above doesn't work out call Ramsey Mitchell @ BDI ( bought out Bub Enterprises Exhaust ) @ business 530-277-0003 or cell 530-274-0800 I bought a new in box leftover Bub 7 a few years ago - its a great pipe loud as can be, but you can pack it with SS wool and quiet it down, I also added a BMW auto carbon fiber covered SS resonator to the end to quiet it down even more. Pipe really builds top power, and much better in low and mid rpm's as well. Took 20+ Lbs off rt side of my R Model. Had to order an early model pipe bracket and custom drill it to fit the R frame but yea, it works. Good Luck !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts