Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
∙·
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any first hand experience with Both systems? Fit/Finish/sound etc. I have listened to the youtube videos but they can only tell you so much.. I was going to get a Bub but since they dont seem to want to make enough i am considering the Bassani (short). They look similar so i was hoping someone has actuall seen both.

Thanks for the help.

·
Montate aqui!
688 Posts
westendmotors has them in stock. I ordered mine last week and Im getting it tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Exhaust

Anyone have any first hand experience with Both systems? Fit/Finish/sound etc. I have listened to the youtube videos but they can only tell you so much.. I was going to get a Bub but since they dont seem to want to make enough i am considering the Bassani (short). They look similar so i was hoping someone has actuall seen both.

Thanks for the help.
I was looking at the same 2 pipes Bubs are out of stock and Bassani is readily available!

·
Montate aqui!
688 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
just ordered my black bub 7 2-1 from american classic. hurry, they have only 3 left in inventory, after that its another 4-6 week wait for the pipe. also i ordered the bracket and isolators from zanottis. cant wait for the install! just gotta figure out if i want the pcv or tts mastertune. does anyone know if the wiring for the pcv will fit under the seat if i already have the h/d run turn brake kit installed?

·
V-ROD FTW
195 Posts
does anyone know if the wiring for the pcv will fit under the seat if i already have the h/d run turn brake kit installed?
Sure does.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Has anyone heard how loud either pipe is in person? I like some sound but I don't want super loud.

·
Montate aqui!
688 Posts
I just finished mounting the bub 7 on my bike and I can tell you its loud but idling it rumbles and when you really get on it it gets loud. But after all its not a loud that bothers me its in the limit I had. AWSOME sound. Reminds me of a roaring tiger. I will post a video tomorrow :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts