1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
EVL-1
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Does anyone have any experience with such exhaust-system:
BSL low exit

The pricing on this eBay-auction is REALLY low, so I just wondered if this could fit on my 2007 DX...?

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
havnet heard of anyone running these....but i did notice they do NOT use stock headpipes,and also they run the back pipe downward like a jug hugger or riny 2-2.....thus getting rid of the LEG BURN factor...

I wonder how low it actually hangs on bike?...id worry about scraping if its really low...and you would have to get it jethot coated if you want for DX...

Dan

·
insane vrod posse...
2,018 Posts
Wow. 1500 dollar retail? :rofl: Seriously though.......an interesting piece.

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
would like to see it mounted, not sure that back pipe will clear the clutch hub! Most are in front or behind the hub, this looks like it'll be right on it or at least closer than I'd want, but hard to tell from a photo.

Biker Garage 101 ?
1,500 clams ? WOW!

·
insane vrod posse...
2,018 Posts
customs is a hassle....

·
Banned
837 Posts
I htink the pipes he's looking at on E-Bay are already here in the states, and at a pretty good price...

·
EVL-1
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, looks like they are located in the states. Even if I have to import it to Norway, the price is SUPER. I just wonder if they fit my 07 DX...and that the seller is to be trusted.

·
insane vrod posse...
2,018 Posts
kurtos said:
Yeah, looks like they are located in the states. Even if I have to import it to Norway, the price is SUPER. I just wonder if they fit my 07 DX...and that the seller is to be trusted.

Austria.......good day :D

·
I FINALLY GOT BOOST!
3,944 Posts

·
WHATEVER
3,739 Posts
The high exit might work on a D or R, the low will not but it should be fine with fwd controls on the DX

·
Having Fun Yet?
86 Posts
The Street Rod version looks different!

·
EVL-1
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, you are right. If you look closely the rear exhaust-turn is different on the 2 systems shown here. I guess that was what you saw as well?
This ebay-auction cant be correct, that price is WAY to low, isnt it?

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
BSL builds exhausts for more HD models than just the Vrod. This may be a photo of a low exit for a big twin. Just because the photo is wrong doen't mean they are the wrong pipes. The number listed in (686696 ) is the Custom Chrome Catalog number for the Polished stainless steel V-Rod model.
Check out another listing by the same people, this is the correct picture.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260172702264
One lists the 686696 - Polished Stainless, the other 686695 - Satin Stainless

·
I'm With Stupid
966 Posts
So did anyone buy either of the ones listed on eBay? Would like to hear your comments if so (sound, fitment, etc.)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts