Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some Jerk off is trying to say he has a 192 hp NOS V-rod for sale.It has a little ASS BOTTLE THAT WIL GIVE 30-40 HP MAX for about 3 seconds.WHY DO PEOPLE LIE?:mad: CHECK IT OUT AND ASK FOR A DYNO SHEET!

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
There does seem to be 2 bottles on that bike, one on each side. IMHO the rest of the bike looks average anyway.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those are Tiny half pound bottles that will support 30-40 hp for just a few seconds!Do you think I run 5lbs of NOS for it's good Looks?:diablo:

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
No, nor do I think you wear the Elf Suit suit for that reason:eek:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Karl,
You wanna know why I ware the Elf Suit?Because I Can!:diablo:

Attachments

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
I can run naked through the cbd screaming "I AM Casper the friendly ghost!" too, but I choose not to :D ;)

Just kidding. If I wore a full leather fluro green suit I think people would think I was in a SHREK suit! :rofl3:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tell that to Valentino Rossi"The Greatest Motorcycle racer Ever" it's his Suit!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
974 Posts
Hmmm ???

When I read this I think of ......I erased what I think of because my mom always said, "sticks and stones" . And you all should remember that Elves have magic so watch out . Or he may cast a
"mis-spell" on you !!! hehehe. BobT :rolleyes:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
John,
Valentino has won world championships in every class of GP Racing multiple Times.Roger D was good but I doubt his record and winning percentages is any ware near"The Doctors"!:notworthy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts