Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if someone has a left or right broken radiator shroud i would appreciate it,it doesnt matter how busted up it is as long as i can super glue it back together ,i just want it cos im clumsy and dont dont want to scratch my good ones on my bike when i try to make a template that fits really well in to the fingery sort of bits, so if it completly stuffed that ok,,actualy if its busted up it will fit into a smaller or thinner postage bag,down side is im in australia ,but will pay postage thanks brett

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
FWIW. Make one out of cardboard.:D

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i will,,,,,, but it will take me a while cos im a fussy bugger and if i have a spare i dont have to take itoff and put it back on my bike every time,,i feel like having a go at it,,,

·
Darth Veeness
2,014 Posts
bwds, fwiw, if I had a used shroud I'd send it to you. Presently both of my shrouds are attached and in good shape. Good luck finding a member to contribute the part. Maybe some of your ozzie brothers will chime in.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol,,,one day someones gunna break one,,,,and i want it,,,,lol,,,,here or there i dont care,,,,lol

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
PM sent...

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
No prob! :cheers:

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sheesh ,,,now they come out of the woodwork ,,,thanks george got one yesterday,,,,but many thanks anyway,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts