Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Because of this, hahaha

Brisk Premium Motorcycle Spark Plugs are unique spark plugs that are designed to
- increase horsepower,
- increase acceleration,
- improve throttle response,
- reduce emissions,
- improve fuel efficiency.

Brisk was founded in 1935 and collaborates with
Lamborghini
in their spark plug designs.

·
Autobanmod
9,896 Posts
Since Friday I'm using these because I had problems with mass electrodes being blown off the NGK Iridium plugs when going with full boost on the Autobahn:
http://www.briskracing.com/content/turbo.php

Engine runs a bit more rough in idle and at low loads but the rest is ok.

Edit:
You won't need them on a stock engine.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Multiple ground prongs are different from the ebay none / ring item and have been used on aircraft and as custom made plugs long before various companies started offering commercial versions.

On the ebay item; how does a copper electrod plug create three sparks per cycle?

Increase horsepower? Well, every new plug will increase horsepower and cause cleaner burning compared to a worn plug.

·
Shelby Stanga Rocks
8,199 Posts
Brisk Premium ZC is a spark plug that has no grounding electrode and provides three simultaneous sparks per one ignition impulse.

I took that right from the Brisk website. Now how can you have 3 at the same time. Well they have a picture of one sparking. It apears that you have seprate arcs durring the same pulse. The picture shows 2 but it may be able to produce 3. I think what they are calling a spark is really an arc. Just wonder how that would stress the coils and how it would effect the knock sensor ion.

It dose not apear to be like a MSD igniton where it will pulse the plug and you have several seprate spark impulses. This seems to have 3 arc trails per impulse. That dose seem like a good concept for a forced induction motor. I also see a whole learning curve with the tune up and plug read.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts