Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Color me Gone
Joined
·
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brian's motor thread just got silly near the end so I removed it. Brian is working with Eagle to reach some resolution in the matter so I hope it works out.

Max
 

·
Chrome is king!!!
Joined
·
20,269 Posts
So why remove it? You could have just closed it, but left it up for everyone to read. I know i was interested in seeing the outcome.
 

·
Color me Gone
Joined
·
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Vrod-Mike said:
So why remove it? You could have just closed it, but left it up for everyone to read. I know i was interested in seeing the outcome.
No Mike, at the end I think it got so far off track with some things that possibly should have been aired in private. The last two pages didn't even have anything to do with Eagle or his motor.
 

·
Chrome is king!!!
Joined
·
20,269 Posts
Max said:
No Mike, at the end I think it got so far off track with some things that possibly should have been aired in private. The last two pages didn't even have anything to do with Eagle or his motor.

Maybe missed some stuff then. I did see some of the Vmod stuff if that's what you're referring to.
 

·
Color me Gone
Joined
·
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Vrod-Mike said:
Maybe missed some stuff then. I did see some of the Vmod stuff if that's what you're referring to.

That was just the start of a spiral into the pits. The bottom line is that Bryan and Eagle are working things out. The problems between Nic and Steve I think both sides had there say so in the end and they both got to read what the other said. I just felt myself that it did both parties more harm then good in the end to leave it as it was. I got a couple of PM's from people after it was removed and only one out of all of them even wanted to continue it. The rest of the parties involved all agreed it had no further purpose including the thread starter.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top