Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First and foremost, thank you for your patience and continued interest. Your e-mails and PM’s regarding the continued support of this ongoing effort have helped tremendously.

After obtaining legal advice regarding trust fund establishment, trustee responsibilities, funding, solicitation of funds from across state and international borders and the required paperwork, here are the results or our sojourn into the legal world:

We cannot solicit funds in return for an item or items.
There are tax ramifications that are overly complicated and must be avoided to maximize the contributions to the children. We are focused on getting the money to Brian’s children and not to the various taxation agencies around the globe.

The helmet stickers are going to be given away free of charge to forum members.
Since this would be considered solicitation if there was any money involved, there will be no charge for the stickers. They will be mailed on a first-come first-serve basis.

If you want to donate money to Brian’s children’s trusts
Please send your donation to the PayPal account:

[email protected]

There is a period (.) between “Brians” and “Trust”. If you do not have PayPal access please send me a PM and we will work out the details.

In return you will receive a Thank You letter indicating the amount donated so your return postal address will be required. If you have that setup in your PayPal profile it should be transmitted with your donation. If you do not, it can be included in the special instructions box on the PayPal website.

Again, thanks to everyone for their continued support of our fallen brother and his children.

For those that are new to the forum or do not recognize Brian's name, please visit this post for details.

HoldHard

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Thanks for all your hard work on this, Bill. I know it wasn't easy to get setup, considering the obsticles.

Good WORK.

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
PayPal sent and TTT :)

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Thank you for taking the time to get this going. I'm sure this wasn't an easy thing to get done. Paypal sent for Brian's kids.

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rjrivero said:
Thanks for all your hard work on this, Bill. I know it wasn't easy to get setup, considering the obsticles.

Good WORK.
Could not have done it alone..... thanks for all your assistance my brother...

HH

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
thanks to both of you ..

:notworth:

also a question..this is something that is just going to stay open yes? so say i donate now and find myself in a situation where i want to later.. i can just donate as much or as many times as i want?

·
Proud R Pilot
372 Posts
Excellent work, thank you. Pay-Pal sent.

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
3OliveMartini said:
also a question..this is something that is just going to stay open yes? so say i donate now and find myself in a situation where i want to later.. i can just donate as much or as many times as i want?
Yes....

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
Just read this.... thanks for all who had a hand setting this up...

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
PayPal sent. Thank you to all that puts things like this together. The kids will greatly appreciate your hard work in the future.

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
deedward said:
Glad to hear the trust is up and going. Great work! :notworth:

Dan
It would not have been possible without you Dan. Thank you for your timely support and funds at a critical moment when things were stalled.....

HH

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
payment sent to the trust fund. thank you to all who were involved in setting this up..you rock. this forum is awesome.

:cheers:

john

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
PayPal sent. Thanks Bill, for making it possible for us to help Brians children. God Bless.

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
Johnny HotFoot said:
Just read this.... thanks for all who had a hand setting this up...
:them:

It says a lot about the Detroit crew! :notworth: Couldn't ask for a better bunch.

·
Jeff/Modistrator
6,136 Posts
Donations

Bill,
You and all that put your time into this should be commended. It truly shows your dedication to a friend/fallen brother and his family in their time of need. If a quarter of this world would put this kind of time ahead of their own needs then the world would definately be a better place. My hat is off to you Brother.

PS. PM included

1 - 20 of 131 Posts