Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Greg/Moderator
18,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Front and rear calipers with rotors, used pads and mounting hardware, rear rotor is polished. I ran these on my bike for about 2000 miles with Dot 5 fluid before changing to chrome calipers. Front calipers don't have the covers

$250.00 + shipping.

Attachments

·
Greg/Moderator
18,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I needed to have a bushing made for the rear caliper to fit my 03, I'm thinking the 05 will need the same.

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
VrodG said:
I needed to have a bushing made for the rear caliper to fit my 03, I'm thinking the 05 will need the same.
Pretty sure an '05 won't need the bushing -- mine didn't -- I am guessing your talking about the rear axle bushing. Pretty sure in '05 or late '04 HD started using the one inch axle that is used on the D. You will need to get two short caliper bolts for the front calipers, and I replaced the front brake line. The rear brake line will work, but you will need to bend the banjo a little to make it fit. Good luck.

See ya. cw

·
Greg/Moderator
18,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cfw said:
Pretty sure an '05 won't need the bushing -- mine didn't -- I am guessing your talking about the rear axle bushing. Pretty sure in '05 or late '04 HD started using the one inch axle that is used on the D. You will need to get two short caliper bolts for the front calipers, and I replaced the front brake line. The rear brake line will work, but you will need to bend the banjo a little to make it fit. Good luck.

See ya. cw
I forgot about the front caliper bolts, I ran the stock lines with these, then changed to SE with the chrome calipers.

·
Ray Connor
1,785 Posts
That is a steal Greg!!!

·
I FINALLY GOT BOOST!
3,944 Posts
The 05 has the 1" axle so you dont need the bushing.

·
I FINALLY GOT BOOST!
3,944 Posts
VrodG said:
Thanks Bro
No problem greg. Hey it was great to ride with you in KC! You made me want a turbo even more!!!

·
I FINALLY GOT BOOST!
3,944 Posts
VrodG said:
NM was saying you where behind me when I was playing on the ride back ")
Yes I was!

·
I FINALLY GOT BOOST!
3,944 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts