Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Comfortably numb!
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was going along at 45 on a busy street and a cager pulls right out in front of me. He was on a cell phone and did not even look my way. I was watching him and braked hard, stopping several feet right before he crossed in front.

Rear tire locked up a bit, but feathered it and brought the bike from 45 to 0 very quickly. I love the brakes on this bike!!!!! :notworth:

Ride safe out there everyone. We are invisible.

·
jus cruizin
1,879 Posts
balius said:
Was going along at 45 on a busy street and a cager pulls right out in front of me. He was on a cell phone and did not even look my way. I was watching him and braked hard, stopping several feet right before he crossed in front.

Rear tire locked up a bit, but feathered it and brought the bike from 45 to 0 very quickly. I love the brakes on this bike!!!!! :notworth:

Ride safe out there everyone. We are invisible.
Great advice...glad you are safe. Yes, these brakes are the berrys! ALL other cruisers on the market WISH they had our binders. Luv the 1 finger operation. :moped:

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
myneed4speed said:
The 08 touring bike now share the Brembo's. BTW there is new Chrome hardware out for the Brembo's too.
Cruisers needed it bad, should have had them on starting in 06.:paper:

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
myneed4speed said:
Would you have kept your King then?:stilpoke:
NOPE! Maybe if it had a Revo motor.....:deal:

·
Registered
499 Posts
The_Apprentice said:
:them:

Chrome is just sooooooooooooooooooooo yesterday :moon:

Yea, and so am I. :D

·
Gone
2,012 Posts
Well now that the geezer glides have the Brembos they have to make them happy... Now if the other HD's had more V-Rod parts on them then we might have more pages in that accessory book. But is that something we really want?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts