Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Not Dead Yet
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else having a problem accessing the Breathless Performance website? I keep getting a "Trojan Virus" alert and then get redirectected to "Dell".

·
Dark Knight
1,505 Posts
bikerabbi said:
Anyone else having a problem accessing the Breathless Performance website? I keep getting a "Trojan Virus" alert and then get redirectected to "Dell".
It doesn't sound like the website is the problem. You should download a virus checker and spyware cleaner and run them immediately.

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
Dark_HD_07 said:
It doesn't sound like the website is the problem. You should download a virus checker and spyware cleaner and run them immediately.
:them:

HoldHard

·
Dark Knight
1,505 Posts
luxlamf said:
Whats a Virus? Whats a Spyware Cleaner? Better yet what is a Spyware and why would you need to clean it?
If you're serious, I'll be more than happy to help you. If not, then I assume that you know the box that allows you to use this site is called a computer.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Dark_HD_07 said:
If you're serious, I'll be more than happy to help you. If not, then I assume that you know the box that allows you to use this site is called a computer.
TRue but my Box is Aluminum and sez APPLE on it. Thanx for the offer anyways.

·
Not Dead Yet
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dark_HD_07 said:
I do have current virus and spyware software (Webroot and Bit Defender), but something is happening. Anyway, at least I know it's working for ya'll, so I'll concentrate on my computer.
Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.