Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any of you have tried the Breathless Performance "modified" exhaust. You send them your stock pipes and they laser cut them inside and make them more free flowing and louder. They charge around $150 to do this. Worth a shot...I am thinking about sending a set off. Does anyone have any stock pipes in perfect shape for sale??

·
V-Rod Addict
466 Posts
I agree, go with the VMods. They do excellent work and you'll love the sound of your NEW bike. Trust me, after you install the VMods you'll swear it's a new bike.

P.S. And you'll pick up some HP too!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I checked them out last nite but I wasnt aware they started the process. Thanks! Does anyone have any sound clips of the pipes installed, that may be askin for to much ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Max, Did you have to re-map your PCM with the pipe install? Did you lose any power or gain some? Thanks

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
VRod03 I don't run those pipes but many here on the forum do. Most use a pcrIII with a remap from chopper steve at v-mod to handle performance with the pipes. The sound file is on chopper steves server.

·
Banned
1,622 Posts
This mod is NOT done by BPP. Ernie can sell you ChopperSteve's pipes. Again, not a mod done by BPP. And don't be fooled by the claim on the BPP web site. Most Products Shown are Manufactured by Breathless Performance.
Pure BULLSHIT!

John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts