1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Wish my bike was back

·
caferacer
5,686 Posts
86 is considered cool running in the desert..... Eh?

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Let's do it again this Saturday!!!

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
I'm game as long as I get my ride back from Ricor in time

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Well no bike yet,:sad: so I'll have to pass for this weekend

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
This weekend looks good.......!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Wow!! Clouds looked plenty high leaving my home at 500ft. Was riding under the clouds until about the final 300ft up into Searchlight..... couldn't hardly see 50ft in front of you! Good breakfast none the less and it was very understandable why the Vegas group chose to drive down. Bowl of the day: Pea Soup (thick!) We'll do it again in 2011! Have a great holiday my friends!! Jay

·
Registered
336 Posts
woke up early this am to some nice 72 degree weather right at sun-up. Had breakfast in Searchlight on a whim that I might meet up with you. We need to plan a gathering!

·
Bad ride inside
503 Posts
I had my first bkfast trip with them today three vrods and a couple of baggers. a good ride for finishing up on my break-in!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Dang it!! A: I bet I was too early! B: I KNEW I should have called Martin or Toni no matter how early it was! I really had no plans of going as i rode quite a bit saturday on rt66 east of Kingman. It was a taste of next month at sun up this am. 72 degrees and beautiful!! Think I was at Searchlight around 8am. Oh well, won't make that mistake again.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Anything going on this weekend

1 - 20 of 23 Posts