Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
reservation dogs
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone!! we're thinking of riding out to Bonnie Springs ranch
to do breakfast. we will be leaving Las Vegas Harley-Davidson (on Eastern & Sahara) at exactly 8:00 am this upcoming saturday, feb. 5. a real neat place to go, and afterwards you can stay and check out the zoo, go horseback riding,
and maybe even feed the peacocks(they'll eat out of your hand!) or take off and check out red rock canyon. we will leave right at 8:00 so be on time. look for me or Waterbed Fred. See ya!!!

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Take pictures for us! Take pictures of Waterbed, slim and trim. Sounds great. I miss the breakfast rides! Joe

·
MORE COWBELLS!!!!!
159 Posts
what a great idea!!! count me in!!

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
Unfortantly my bike is still at Las Vegas Dyno. Wont be able to get it back till next week?? Sorry I havent been around much to see you guys. Things are a lil hard for me right now. Just trying to keep my head up.

Miss you guys.
Joe

·
MORE COWBELLS!!!!!
159 Posts
what a great ride!!! weather was nice, traffic was light, and Clancy, Toni, Paul, T, and Hal showed up.
if you go to Bonnie Springs for breakfast, bring a HUGE appetite, because you will get alot of food!! food and service were great, and the prices were decent, too! then we went outside to the petting zoo. i fed the peacocks. i rode to Bass Pro Shops afterwards, and the weather was so nice, i rode home from there without a jacket!!!!

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
what a great ride!!! weather was nice, traffic was light, and Clancy, Toni, Paul, T, and Hal showed up.
if you go to Bonnie Springs for breakfast, bring a HUGE appetite, because you will get alot of food!! food and service were great, and the prices were decent, too! then we went outside to the petting zoo. i fed the peacocks. i rode to Bass Pro Shops afterwards, and the weather was so nice, i rode home from there without a jacket!!!!
Don't forget we got 86'd from the petting zoo.
I use to get 86'd from bars after closing time. But this was a first, I got 86'd for being there before hours. LOL

·
MORE COWBELLS!!!!!
159 Posts
i didnt know you guys got 86'd from the zoo. i hope it wasn't from 'heavy petting'!!! heh heh heh..........
thanks again for making breakfast with us!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts