Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an assortment of black braided brakeline and black fittings... I was going to use these to change out the front brake line on a DX, but never did. All the parts are brand new. I never did a final fitment, so I'm not sure how well these will fit.....

$25 plus shipping.

Paypal is preferred

You can reach me on my cell at 732-239-4442

·
Retired, Not SLOW!
6,000 Posts
Dibs!

I'll take 'em!
PayPal info?

·
Retired, Not SLOW!
6,000 Posts
Dayum! Firefox crashed ...

... again! Never did that before the latest update a couple of days ago.

$5 won't cover shipping - the parts look like a good fit for a Medium Flat Rate Priority Mail Box and those run $10.95 (I had Christmas in March when I got back from Half-A-Bike-Week and there were a couple of those in the pile). PayPal sent, actual shipping charge and PP fee covered, rounded up.

Maybe now I'll finally get those taller, more-pulled-backer bars installed on the R, after a bit of mixing & matching with the bits I've already corralled.

Merci beaucoup, Mike!
D

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just remember this isn't a complete setup. You'll need to measure the length needed from the triple tree to the calipers. Other then that u should be good, but like I said I never test. Fitted these so you may have to plauy with them a little.

·
Retired, Not SLOW!
6,000 Posts
Just remember this isn't a complete setup. You'll need to measure the length needed from the triple tree to the calipers. Other then that u should be good, but like I said I never test. Fitted these so you may have to play with them a little.
Yup, I know, and on top of that the R setup is different to all the others. (What! R stuff weird! Color me surprised!! :rofl:)

I hit the markdown tables at bike shops every time I see one and usually find at least one really good bargain, usually in braided brake lines or cables. I once scored a set of rubber-mount Shovelhead "Velva-Ride Stabilizers" that had been marked down from ~$300 to $189.95, then 35% off that. Heck, I'll take a 59% reduction on parts I needed for my ol' Tour Glide any day! :deal:

Thanks Again!

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Dan.... I need a physical address. UPS won't deliver to a PO box.

Thanks again.......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts