Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a set of very hard to find Brand New Black Passenger Floor Boards. I didn't realize it at the tme I tracked them down and paid for them that the mounting position from 2002-2006 changed at 2007. I've got a 2007 and this product will not fit my bike. My loss is your gain. i'm willing to sell via paypal payment. I believe I can ship these just about anywhere for $20 within the states but I'd have to find out. I'm not looking to make money just come out even. So whoever wants them they will pay what I paid 130 plus shipping.
Let me know if you are interested.

Send me a PM

·
Registered
230 Posts
Johnyneo79 said:
I've got a set of very hard to find Brand New Black Passenger Floor Boards. I didn't realize it at the tme I tracked them down and paid for them that the mounting position from 2002-2006 changed at 2007. I've got a 2007 and this product will not fit my bike. My loss is your gain. i'm willing to sell via paypal payment. I believe I can ship these just about anywhere for $20 within the states but I'd have to find out. I'm not looking to make money just come out even. So whoever wants them they will pay what I paid 130 plus shipping.
Let me know if you are interested.

Send me a PM
I fitted these a month or so ago and my passenger LOVES them. It allows them to slide their feet further forward - much more comfy :)

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
Any idea if this would work on an 08 DX?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts